Southern Specialty offers a variety of stainless steel and plastic woven products. We have a large inventory of mesh on-site – and we can customize to meet customer requirements. Our precision cutting, and seaming provides customers with a perfectly fitting mesh for drums of all sizes. We consistently produce high quality mesh to meet our customer’s requirements.
Southern Specialty is the only cloth manufacturer with an in-house washer rebuild facility. We rebuild and upgrade washer drums to meet the ever changing needs of the pulp and paper industry. Our 30,000 square foot shop has the capacity to handle any size drum. Our re-manufacturing process includes a complete tear down and refitting with custom fabricated FRP components.
Southern Specialty Completes Shutdown
Southern Specialty Services recently completed a large scale maintenance shutdown service at a mill in the southeast region of the United States. Project revenue is estimated to be $700,000. The Southern Specialty team is already receiving positive feedback from the customer regarding the successful completion of this project. Read More …
- What is Polyurethane? - August 18, 2016
- JLM Completes Large Renovation - July 19, 2016
- Fertilla Completes Quick Turn Repair - June 03, 2016
- Southern Specialty Completes Successful Shutdown Project - May 26, 2016
- JLM Completes $2.9 million Installation - May 04, 2016
- Fertilla's Poly Roll Covering Service Continues to Grow - April 12, 2016