Southern Specialty offers a variety of stainless steel and plastic woven products. We have a large inventory of mesh on-site – and we can customize to meet customer requirements. Our precision cutting, and seaming provides customers with a perfectly fitting mesh for drums of all sizes. We consistently produce high quality mesh to meet our customer’s requirements.
Southern Specialty is the only cloth manufacturer with an in-house washer rebuild facility. We rebuild and upgrade washer drums to meet the ever changing needs of the pulp and paper industry. Our 30,000 square foot shop has the capacity to handle any size drum. Our re-manufacturing process includes a complete tear down and refitting with custom fabricated FRP components.
Southern Specialty Completes Installation
Southern Specialty Services and JLM Advanced Technical Services collaborated on an installation job in Oklahoma. The team was tasked to change out a center shaft from an OEM Thickener. The outage was originally quoted for 10 days, however the Southern and JLM team completed the project in 5 ½ days. Here’s a quote from the mill personnel:
“They went above and beyond what was required of them. Their Proposal to do a single lift of the existing thickener and screw conveyor saved a ton of time and money. Their crew planned and executed the project better than any contractor I have seen during my 2.5 years at this company.”
- Fertilla's Poly Roll Covering Service Continues to Grow - April 12, 2016
- JLM Completes Large Scale Installation - February 11, 2016
- JLM Awarded $2.49 million Install - February 04, 2016
- New Account Manager Joins Salesforce - January 25, 2016
- JLM Awarded $1.7 million Install - January 20, 2016
- JLM Completes Large Scale Project - January 20, 2016
- Triosim Forms Dedicated Salesforce - January 14, 2016
- Triosim Acquires Southern Specialty Services - September 17, 2015