Southern Specialty offers a variety of stainless steel and plastic woven products. We have a large inventory of mesh on-site – and we can customize to meet customer requirements. Our precision cutting, and seaming provides customers with a perfectly fitting mesh for drums of all sizes. We consistently produce high quality mesh to meet our customer’s requirements.
Southern Specialty is the only cloth manufacturer with an in-house washer rebuild facility. We rebuild and upgrade washer drums to meet the ever changing needs of the pulp and paper industry. Our 30,000 square foot shop has the capacity to handle any size drum. Our re-manufacturing process includes a complete tear down and refitting with custom fabricated FRP components.
Southern Specialty Services, LLC Completes Acquisition of Oramac, Inc.
Further to the announcement of June 29, 2017, Southern Specialty Solutions LLC has compelted its acquisition of Oramac Inc. Read More …
- Southern Specialty Services LLC Completes Acquisition of Oramac - August 24, 2017
- Fertilla Qualifies as Vendor for Major Paper Industry Producer - August 14, 2017
- Southern Specialty Services, LLC to acquire Oramac, Inc. - June 29, 2017
- Southern Specialty Services - Serving the Paper & Pulp Industry - May 15, 2017
- Fertilla: Electroplating Tapered Bearing Seats - December 15, 2016