Southern Specialty offers a variety of stainless steel and plastic woven products. We have a large inventory of mesh on-site – and we can customize to meet customer requirements. Our precision cutting, and seaming provides customers with a perfectly fitting mesh for drums of all sizes. We consistently produce high quality mesh to meet our customer’s requirements.
Southern Specialty is the only cloth manufacturer with an in-house washer rebuild facility. We rebuild and upgrade washer drums to meet the ever changing needs of the pulp and paper industry. Our 30,000 square foot shop has the capacity to handle any size drum. Our re-manufacturing process includes a complete tear down and refitting with custom fabricated FRP components.
Southern Specialty Services, LLC to Acquire Oramac, Inc.
Oramac, Inc. and Southern Specialty Services, LLC are pleased to announce that they have agreed to a transaction where Southern Specialty Services will acquire the assets and ongoing business of Oramac. This strategic acquisition will further strengthen the two complementary organizations and uniquely position them for growth and the ability to provide a comprehensive array of parts and services to the pulp and paper industry. Read More …
- Southern Specialty Services, LLC to acquire Oramac, Inc. - June 29, 2017
- Southern Specialty Services - Serving the Paper & Pulp Industry - May 15, 2017
- Fertilla: Electroplating Tapered Bearing Seats - December 15, 2016
- JLM Offers Thermography - November 08, 2016
- Precision Roll Grinding - October 20, 2016
- Non-Destructive Testing - September 29, 2016
- What is Polyurethane? - August 18, 2016
- JLM Completes Large Renovation - July 19, 2016