Southern Specialty offers a variety of stainless steel and plastic woven products. We have a large inventory of mesh on-site – and we can customize to meet customer requirements. Our precision cutting, and seaming provides customers with a perfectly fitting mesh for drums of all sizes. We consistently produce high quality mesh to meet our customer’s requirements.
Southern Specialty is the only cloth manufacturer with an in-house washer rebuild facility. We rebuild and upgrade washer drums to meet the ever changing needs of the pulp and paper industry. Our 30,000 square foot shop has the capacity to handle any size drum. Our re-manufacturing process includes a complete tear down and refitting with custom fabricated FRP components.
New Account Manager Joins the Triosim Team
David Humphrey recently joined the newly formed Triosim Corporation Salesforce. Humphrey brings more than 30 years of experience to Triosim, and has held various positions within the pulp and paper industry. David will serve new and existing customers of Southern Specialty, and other Triosim companies within the the Southeast region of the United States. Before joining Triosim, he spent more than 17 years at National Wire Fabric / NEXTWIRE, LLC. Read More …
- JLM Awarded $2.49 million Install - February 04, 2016
- New Account Manager Joins Salesforce - January 25, 2016
- JLM Awarded $1.7 million Install - January 20, 2016
- JLM Completes Large Scale Project - January 20, 2016
- Triosim Forms Dedicated Salesforce - January 14, 2016
- Triosim Acquires Southern Specialty Services - September 17, 2015